Entire Contents of Nice Vintage Home, Garage & Yard in Fresno’s Quaint and Nostalgic Mayfair District. Great Variety of Collectibles, Nice Furniture, Terrific Wood Working Shop! And Plenty of Nice, Usable Household Stuff!
DATES: SATURDAY & SUNDAY, August 2nd & 3rd, 2014.
START TIME 8:00am EACH DAY.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
ADDRESS: 3884 W. Maywood Ave., Fresno, CA 93703 (south of Clinton, west of Cedar).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb residents of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- Several Beautiful Gone-With-The-Wind Lamps
– Antique Walnut Chest of Drawers & Matching Vanity
– Great Vintage Snap-On Rolling Tool Chest
– Outstanding Assortment of High-quality Woodworking Tools: Band Saw, Table Saw, Laminated Oak Workbench with Vise, Drill Press, Rasps & Files, Pattern Saw, Many Assorted Supplies in Nice Steel Storage Bins
– Several Great Antique Dolls
– Great Vintage Wrought Iron Patio Set
– Antique Etched Glass Candy Dish on Silver Plated Base
– 2 Vintage US Military Trench Knives/Short Swords
– Nice Pair Antique Horse Haines w/Brass Tips
– Old Oak Round Dining Table
– HUGE Sago Palm, 10-12 ft. (you dig)
– Antique Wood Pedestal Plant Stand
– Nice Faux Plants/Floral Arrangements
– Lawyers Stacking Bookcase
– Some Vintage Books
– Mahogany Duncan Phyfe-style Round Side Table
– Various Other Antique & Vintage Tables
- Tall Corner Display Case
– Nice Arm Chairs
- Collectible Figurines
– Vintage Hanging Slag Glass Swag Lamp
– Large Leather Sofa
– Lots of Smalls; Assorted Collectibles of Various Type
– Antique Oak Rocker
– Stemware Sets
– Seth Thomas Mantle Clock
– Antique Brass Bird Cage
– Beautiful Normart Fur Jacket
– Large Crystal Decanter
– Old Branding Iron
– Pair of Leaded Glass Candle Holders
– Antique Love Seat with Nice Carved Details
– Vintage Table Lamps: Brass, Ceramic
– Men’s & Women’s Clothes and Accessories
– Antique Brass Floor Lamp
– Vintage Copper Tea Pot
– Vintage Miltary Canteens
– Old Dazey Butter Churn
- Nice Cement Bird Bath
– Various Antique and Vintage Glass Pieces: Candy Dish, Punch Bowl, Vases, etc.
– Large Set of Gold-rimmed Formal China
– Newer Side-by-side Refrigerator
– Newer Halogen Top Electric Range
– Fully-stocked Kitchen: Pots & Pans, Dishes, Utensils, Appliances, Microwave, etc.
– Very Clean Washer & Dryer
– Portable Dishwasher w/Cutting Board Top
– Margaret Hudson Clay Sculptures
– Fine China and Collector Plates
– Nice Wall Art: Plaques, Prints
– Many Decorative Items: Figurines, Floral-related, etc.
– Several Bedroom Sets: Mattress, Dresser, etc.
– Well-equipped Garage : Lots of Tools, Hardware Supplies, Hand Saws (some Vintage)
– Large Aluminum Ladder
– Craftsman Rolling Tool Chest
– Homelite Chainsaw
– Quality Wheelbarrow
– Cleaning Supplies, Car Lube Items
– Large Air Compressor
– Garden Tools: Shovels, Pitch Fork, etc.
– Bench Grinder on Custom Portable Stand
– Floor Jack
– Large Garage Fridge
– Old Tow Chain
– Nice Bench Vise, Small Anvil
– Many Gardening Supplies
– Garden Statues, Cement Bench
AND LOTS MORE! Way more stuff than what you see in the description or photos!
SEE YOU THERE!
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax. All merchandise offered on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large appliances, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.