ENTIRE CONTENTS OF HUGE HOME, GUEST HOUSE, GARAGE & SHOP!
DATES: SATURDAY & SUNDAY, MAY 30th & 31st, 2015.
START TIME: 8:00am each day
SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
ADDRESS: 10875 17th Ave., Lemoore, CA 93245. CLICK MAP LINK HERE
DIRECTIONS: From Fresno, go south on Hwy. 41, Left on Lacey Blvd., Right on 17th Ave., house is 3/4 mile on left (just north of Hanford-Armona Road)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb residents of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales. Security is on the premises 24 hours a day.
THIS ONE IS NOT AN AUCTION: This is a “tag” sale, meaning all items are pre-priced with price tags on them. If you find an item without a price tag ask one of our staff for assistance. (See also “Terms” below.)
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- Fantastic Collection of Custom-made Dollhouse Miniature Building Replicas: Tudor-style 3-story English Mansion; Country Roadside Fruit Stand; Large, Elegant Living Room/Family Room Combo; Country Farmhouse Kitchen w/Antique Ice Box, etc; Fancy Victorian Child’s Bedroom with Wicker Furniture; Old Brick Storefront Building (to be finished)
- Beautiful Ethan Allen-Style Mahogany Dining Table w/Padded Chairs
- BIG Mid-Century Modern Bookcase/Entertainment Unit
- Nice Pair Mid Century Padded Lounge Chairs
- Huge Wide Corduroy Sectional Sofa
- Vintage Round Coffee Table
- Mitsubishi Flat Screen TV
- Large Mahogany China Hutch
- Tall Walnut Gun Case w/Locking Glass Door
- Nice Maple Bedroom Set: Queen Bed, Dresser w/Mirrors, Night Stands
- Matching Pair Green Lazy Boy Recliners with Remote Control Lift
- Vintage Walnut Coffee Table & End Tables
- Fine China, Elegant Glassware
- Vintage 1960s Skipper Doll in Case
- Collection of Ceramic & Wood Napkin Rings
- Nice Pair Large Kenwood Cabinet Stereo Speakers
- Large Macrame Hanging Plant Holder
- Assorted Table Lamps
- Vintage Maple Dresser w/Mirror
- Antique Dressing Table
- Nordic Trac Exercise Machines
- Large Floral Area Rug
- Various Office Supplies: Calculator, Electric Pencil Sharpener, etc.
- Vintage Padded Walnut Rocker
- Another Queen Size Bed
- Small Antique Padded Rocker
- Some Luggage Pieces
- Pair Victorian-style Night Table Lamps
- Large Corner Computer Desk/Bookcase unit
- Another Matching Pair Lazy Boy Recliners, Maroon
- Nice Seashell Collection Tastefully Displayed in Old Printer’s Drawer
- Various Wall Art: Paintings, Prints
- Several Vintage Hair Dryers
- Large Mid-Century Walnut 2-level End Table
- 3 Closets Packed with Vintage & Newer Clothes
- Linen Closet Overflowing with Blankets, Towels, Bedding, etc.
- Small Toy John Deere Tractor Models
- Nice Group of Hardback Books
- Mid-Century Hanging Lamps
- Vintage Brocaid Floral Sofa
- Nice Spinet Piano
- Pronto M91 Motorized Wheelchair in Terrific Shape!
- Newer Bulova Quarts Wall Clock
- Wall Mirrors
- Vintage Steel Tricycle
- Anniversary Clock
- All Kinds of Home Decor: Vases, Glass Objects, Faux Plants, Pottery Items, etc.
- Nice Set of Wooden Folding TV Trays
- Tall Octagonal Curio/Display Cabinet w/Glass Shelves
- Fully-stocked Kitchen, Quality Items: 2 Large Refrigerators, Pots & Pans, Dishes, Cookware, Small Appliances, Utensils, etc.
- Trusty Old Washer & Dryer
- Neat Old Croquet Set
- HUGE GARAGE: High-end Power Woodworking Tools in Excellent Condition: Pattern Saw, 2 Drill Press, Craftsman Table Saw, etc.
- Miller Arc Welder
- All Kinds of Hand Tools
- Various Storage Units
- Air Compressor
- Tons of Nuts & Bolts, Assorted Supplies
- Pallet of Nice Used Brick
- Several Large Bags of Cement
- Cast Iron Antique Hand Water Pump
- Large Oak Wine Barrel Planter
- Yard and Garden Tools
- Small Wood Chipper
And LOTS MORE! Way more stuff besides what you see in the Photos or Description.
SEE YOU THERE!
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. We do not accept Checks. Buyer pays applicable sales tax. All merchandise offered on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large appliances, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.