- Monumental Estate Antiques Auction. July 14th, Oakhurst
- July 14, 2012
- (559) 367-6673
- June 11, 2012
- Mariposa Estates Sale Antiques Auction
- (559) 367-6673
2067 Harris Road, Mariposa, CA, 95338, United States
CORRECTION ON THE DIRECTIONS (underlined below):
- From Sacramento/Modesto/Merced: Hwy 99 to the Hwy 140 exit in Merced. EAST on Hwy 140 approx. 37 miles into Mariposa. Turn right on Hwy 49, go approx. 17 miles and turn left on Harris Road.
- From East Bay: East on I-580 to Manteca. Go South on Hwy 99 to Merced. Take Hwy 140 exit and go EAST on Hwy 140 approx. 37 miles into Mariposa. Turn right on Hwy 49, go approx. 17 miles and turn left on Harris Road.
MONUMENTAL ESTATE ANTIQUES AUCTION!!
A TRUE ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EVENT. Fine and Important Collection of Exceptionally Rare and Stunning Antiques.
SATURDAY, July 14th, 2012, Mariposa/Oakhurst.
PREVIEW & INSPECTION 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
ADDRESS: 2067 Harris Road, Mariposa, CA 95338 (approx. 1/2 way between the two towns).
DIRECTIONS: (House is approx. 1 mile north of Hwy 49 on Harris Road. Signs will posted on Hwy 49 near the Harris Road intersection):
- From Fresno: North on Hwy 41, at Oakhurst go West on Hwy 49 approx. 11 miles. Turn right on Harris Road.
Update, July 12 (new photos just added below): THIS HOUSE IS PACKED! Owner had a knack for stashing treasures in every nook and cranny of the place. We are finding MANY more items every day as we continue to set up. The photos cannot come close to telling the full story.
Truly something for everyone here: plenty of Guy things: tractor, tools, gun-related, knives, militaria… plus incredible finds for the Ladies as well as the Serious Collector: exceptional home decor, beautiful antiques, art, sculptures, etc.
DEFINITELY worth the drive! (Just under an hour from Fresno or Merced, 3 hours and change from Sacramento or East Bay Area.) Plenty of parking. Food Service will be on-site, with made-to-order sandwiches and ice-cold beverages. Not to mention, the beautiful mountain scenery…. and after the auction, you’re only 30 minutes from Yosemite!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb residents of home prior to auction–no early previews or preslaes. Home is protected by security/surveillence. ** See Photos Below (additional photos will be added later this week).
> AUCTION TO INCLUDE:
- Remington Bronzes, Very Old Ones:
* Wounded Bunkies (marble base), 27/50, size 24l, 15w, 21h
* Mountain Man on Horse (marble base), 33/100, size 28h, 19w
* Rattler (marble base), size 16l, 21h, 9w
* Cheyenne (marble base), size 16l, 9w
* Coming Through The Rye (wood base), size, 11l, 10w, 11h
- JE Fraser Bronze, End Of The Trail (marble base), 18l, 8w, 20h
- Carousel Horse, Hand-carved
- Pair Crystal Candelabras from the White House Blue Room
- 2003 Ford Expedition XLT, 66k original miles, one owner car
- US Army M1 Garand Bayonet and M1 Carbine Bayonet
- WWI French Fighting Knife
- Tractor, Single Owner, 7 years old, used approx.3 times/year
- Antique Brass National Cash Register Model 5B, delivered in 1906
- Collection of Vintage Police Badges
- Exquisite Antique Etched Wall Mirror, a real knockout!
- Upright Freezer, only one year old
- Antique McClellan Cavalry Saddle
- 1897 Oil Painting, “Three Red Roses”, J.C. Williams
- Antique Memorabilia from Southern California Post Office: Letter Box, Scale, other neat items
- Fire Alarm Box
- Huge Gun Safe
- Some Really Nice Ammo Reloading Equipment
- Outstanding Collection of Crystal Stemware/Glassware
- Contents of Wood Working Shop: Planer, Jigsaw, Lathe, etc., all Excellent Condition!
- Many Hand Tools over 100 years old in excellent condition
- Old Brass Ships Port Hole Window
- Massive Four Poster Bed
- Very Nice Oak Roll Top Desk
- Animal Hides: Coyote, Bobcat
- Boxes of old photos/paper
- Records: LPs & 45s
- Vintage Forest Service Metal Signs
- Collection of Smoking Pipes
- Huge Leather Recliner
- Lots of Gorgeous Antique Lamps, many with Stained Glass Shades
- Stunning Gilt & Crystal Candelabra
- Assorted Antique Furniture: Tables, Chairs, etc., all Very Nice!
- Unbelievable Collection of Tools of All Kinds: Hand Tools, Power Tools, Oversized Clamps, etc.
- A Great Variety of Storage Cabinets & Toolboxes
- Bobcat & Horse Skulls
- Heavy-Duty Trailer Ramps
- Like New Trap Shooting Skeet Thrower
- Washer & Dryer
- Garden Statues & Bird Bath
- Stationary Belt Sander
- Professional Band Saw
- Collection of Vintage Coleman Lanterns
- Animal Live Traps
- Large High End Wood & Glass Display Cases
- Collapsible Carport Tent Cover
- Large Burlwood Coffee Table, Exotic!
- Dewalt Cutoff Saw….
….and TONS MORE!!
DON’T MISS IT!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard & Discover, no Amex), or personal check with proper ID. Buyer pays 10% Buyer’s Premium plus applicable sales tax. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large appliances, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.