Massive Equipment and Tool Auction
DATES: Saturday May 6th, 2017
PREVIEW: 7:00am START TIME: 9:00am
ADDRESS: 7189 W Adamsgate Pl, Tucson, AZ 85757
COMING FROM OUT OF TOWN? The property is right next to Casino Del Sol Resort. Check them out for hotel information.
SPECIAL NOTE: NO RESERVE PUBLIC AUCTION! Everything will sell!
- Huge shop and out buildings crammed full of tools. We have not even started going through it yet.
- Chevy 4x4 3500 truck 26,000 original miles
- Yamaha grizzly ATV
- double axle equipment trailer and several other trailers
- huge eagle statue
- dozens of rolling tool boxes
- kubota all terrain 4x4 vehicle 300 hours
- many heavy duty iron welding tables
- super rare horse shoe anvil with stand
- like new miller matic 210 wire welder on wheels
- several sets of welding torch tanks
- additional atv
- storage sheds
- ornamental iron furniture and yard art
- many old carts
- too many hand powered tools to mention
- lots of collectibles
- Forney welder
- many saws and wood working tools
- decorative landscaping block
- advertising automotive cabinets
- tons of cool concrete yard art
- stainless steel bbq
- bakers racks
- household goods
- fishing stuff
- lawn mowers
The list would never end and we got lots of work to do so come out and see us at this wonderful event. We anticipate this sale to be huge; 500 plus lots!
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash) if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes. Supplies will no longer be made available to the buyer by Central Valley Estates & Auctions. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds or credit given.