Estate of Bob Flynn a 2 Day Tag Sale Event
DATES: Saturday & Sunday October 28th & 29th, 2017
START TIME: 8:00am Both Days
ADDRESS: 1346 Christopher Dr, Merced, CA 95340
SPECIAL NOTE: All the caterpillar advertising signs are reproduction items.
- Honda atc 110 3 wheeler
- hard to find advertising collectibles, Bob was a huge collector of caterpillar tractor items.
- advertising neon clocks
- porcelain signs
- bud light neon sign
- like new never sleep cal king temper pedic lift bed
- original city of Atwater fire fighter badges including a chief badge.
- pair of original stadium seats from candle stick park
- antique original mahjong set
- pride lift recliner chair
- Kenmore elite stainless steel fridge
- many signed and numbered lithographs
- exceptional figural plant stand
- brass fire extinguishers
- fire hydrants
- john deere gun safe
- vintage coke and pepsi coolers
- signed French bronze statues
- franklin mint fire trucks
- mission style basset furniture set
- full size pineapple bed
- nice sofa
- antique fire nozzles
- nice farm table with 6 matching chairs
- many caterpillar tractor books and manuals
- some ammo
- firemans helmet
- klipsch audio eguiptment
- walking stick collection
- old fire buckets
- innvocare shower lift like new fully electric with sling
- innvocare shower lift with sling
- electric wheel chairs
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash) if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes. Supplies will no longer be made available to the buyer by Central Valley Estates & Auctions. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds or credit given.