Huge Black Friday Estate Tag Sale
DATES: Friday & Saturday November 24th & 25th, 2017
START TIME: 8:00am Each Day
ADDRESS: 44719 Savage Rd, Coarsegold, CA 93614 (Just off Road 416. Signs will be posted on 41.)
SPECIAL NOTE: Please park on the street and walk down the drive about 60 yds.
- Contents to include 100s of pieces of fine jewelry from closed jewelry store, WE FILLED 4 CASES!
- 30 old silver dollars
- Proof sets of coins, kennedy half dollars, Eisenhower dollars
- Exceptional antique mantle clock with all wood inlay.
- Furniture imported from Germany
- 500 plus records
- Grandfather clock
- collectible dolls
- cups and saucers
- hundreds of sports collectibles, baseball, football, etc.
- brand new flat screen T.V.
- original animation cell art from Disney
- localized seltzer bottle
- late 1800's beer bottle tops
- Lots of vintage rock N roll memorabilia, back stage passes, T-shirts
- corner cabinet
- Thrive food products
- dining table and chairs
- lots of ammo
- high quality fine china rimmed with 22 karat gold plating
- iron patio bistro set
- old camp gear
- vintage massage table
- ornate hand carved truck from Germany
- collection of Oakland A's baseballs
- Nice old radio cabinet
- Wizard of Oz collectibles
- Quality artwork
And much more!
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash) if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into you vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes. Supplies will no longer be made available to the buyer by Central Valley Estates & Auctions. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds or credit given.