Entire Contents of Nice Vintage Home, Garage & Yard from Long-time Residents of Fresno’s Quaint and Nostalgic Mayfair District.
Great Variety of Antiques & Collectibles, Nice Furniture, Terrific Wood Working Shop! And Plenty of Nice, Usable Household Stuff. All Very Well Kept and in Great Condition!
DATES: SATURDAY & SUNDAY, August 2nd & 3rd, 2014.
START TIME 8:00am EACH DAY.
SEE 100+ PHOTOS BELOW.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb residents of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
THIS IS NOT AN AUCTION: This is a “tag” sale, meaning all items are pre-priced with price tags on them. If you find an item without a price tag ask one of our staff for assistance. (See also “Terms” below.)
Partial List of Items:
- Several Beautiful Gone-With-The-Wind Lamps
- Antique Walnut Chest of Drawers & Matching Vanity
- Great Vintage Snap-On Rolling Tool Chest
- Outstanding Assortment of High-quality Woodworking Tools: Band Saw, Table Saw, Laminated Oak Workbench with Vise, Drill Press, Rasps & Files, Scroll Saw, Stanley Wood Planes, Many Assorted Supplies in Nice Steel Storage Bins. (Most Power Tools Still w/Original Owner’s Manual)
- Several Very Nice Antique Dolls
- Nice Vintage Oak Dining Table w/Claw Feet
- 2 Vintage Wrought Iron Patio Sets
- Antique Etched Glass Candy Dish on Silver Plated Base
- 2 Vintage US Military Trench Knives/Short Swords
- Art Deco Desk Set/Inkwell
- Antique Beaded Purses
- Nice Pair Antique Horse Haines w/Brass Tips
- Old Oak Round Dining Table
- Vintage Pewter and Silver Plate Items
- Old “McLane” High School (Bowling) Shirt
- Vintage Ladies’ Under Garments
- HUGE Sago Palm, 10-12 ft. (requires professional removal)
- Antique Wood Pedestal Plant Stand
- Trench Art Carved Mortar Shell
- Vintage 78 Rpm Records
- Antique Wicker Sewing Basket
- Nice Faux Plants/Floral Arrangements
- Lawyers Stacking Bookcase
- Some Vintage Books
- Mahogany Duncan Phyfe-style Round Side Table
- Various Other Antique & Vintage Tables
- Tall Corner Display Case
- Nice Arm Chairs
- Collectible Figurines
- Old Hunting Knives
- 5-cent Peanut Vending Machine
- Vintage Hanging Slag Glass Swag Lamp
- Large Leather Sofa
- Lots of Smalls; Assorted Collectibles of Various Type
- Antique Oak Rocker
- Stemware Sets
- Seth Thomas Mantle Clock
- Assortment of Vintage Linens
- Antique Brass Bird Cage
- Beautiful Normart Fur Jacket
- Large Crystal Decanter
- Large Weber Propane Barbeque
- Old Branding Iron
- Pair of Leaded Glass Candle Holders
- Antique Love Seat with Nice Carved Details
- Vintage Table Lamps: Brass, Ceramic
- Men’s & Women’s Clothes and Accessories
- Antique Brass Floor Lamp
- Vintage Copper Tea Pot
- Vintage Beer Steins
- Vintage Miltary Canteens
- Old Dazey Butter Churn
- Nice Cement Bird Bath
- Various Antique and Vintage Glass Pieces: Candy Dish, Punch Bowl, Vases, etc.
- Large Set of Gold-rimmed Noritake Formal China
- Newer Side-by-side Refrigerator
- Newer Halogen Top Electric Range
- Fully-stocked Kitchen: Pots & Pans, Dishes, Utensils, Osterizer Blender, Old Meat Grinder, Vitamix-style Blender, Appliances, Pyrex, Microwave, etc.
- Lots of Cookbooks
- Very Clean Washer & Dryer
- Portable Dishwasher w/Cutting Board Top
- Margaret Hudson Clay Sculptures
- Fine China and Collector Plates
- Nice Wall Art: Plaques, Prints
- Sears Paint Tank
- Several Paint Spray Guns
- True Temper Axes in Great Condition
- Many Decorative Items: Figurines, Floral-related, etc.
- Several Bedroom Sets: Mattress, Dresser, etc.
- Well-equipped Garage : Lots of Tools, Hardware Supplies, Hand Saws (some Vintage)
- Large Aluminum Ladder
- Vintage Plomb Metal Tool Box Filled with Metric Tools
- Craftsman Rolling Tool Chest
- Old Metal Gas Cans
- Homelite Chainsaw
- Black & Decker Workmate Portable Work Bench
- Quality Wheelbarrow
- Cleaning Supplies, Car Lube Items
- Large Air Compressor
- Garden Tools: Shovels, Pitch Fork, etc.
- Bench Grinder on Custom Portable Stand
- Floor Jack
- Large Garage Fridge
- Old Tow Chain
- Awesome Kerosene Heater, Like New!
- Terra Cotta Hose Pot & Planters
- Nice Bench Vise, Small Anvil
- Many Gardening Supplies
- Garden Statues, Cement Bench
AND LOTS MORE! Way more stuff than what you see in the description or photos! SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax. All merchandise offered on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large appliances, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.