ENTIRE CONTENTS OF HOME, GARAGE/SHOP & OUTLYING PROPERTY.
DATES: SATURDAY & SUNDAY, March 8th & 9th, 2014.
START TIME 8:00am EACH DAY.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW. NOTE: We are still adding items & photos this week, so check back often.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb residents of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- AWESOME, Super Heavy-Duty Utility Trailer for Off-Road Vehicle
- Garage is FULL of Stored Boxes of Various Collectibles, Household Items, Kitchen, etc. (Still unpacking much of this)
- Antique Oak & Mahogany Furniture: Dressers, Chests, Tables, etc.
- Vintage Painted Wooden Furniture
- Old Desk Globe with Brass Base
- Old Advertising Collectibles
- Tin Litho Toy Ferris Wheel
- Antique Lamps
- Decorative Household Pieces: Candle Holders, Vases, etc.
- Antique Candy Scale
- Potted Plants
- Nice Furniture: Arm Chairs, Sofas, etc.
- Antique Oak Library Book Stand
- Garage Storage Shelves
- Several Antique Drop-leaf Tables
- Antique Oak Office Chair
- Great Old Buckboard Wagon Seat Bench
- Bent-wood Cane Rocking Chair
- Antique Clock with Painted Face
- Lots of Old Glassware
- Old Wicker Baskets
..and LOTS MORE! WAY MORE stuff than what you see in the photos or description. SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax. All merchandise offered on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large appliances, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.