The 4th Installment of The Larry & Leonard Steele Collections (aka The Massive-Fantastic Antiques Treasure Trove!). 50+ Years of Rare and Amazing Treasures from Two Gentlemen Who Collected Their Entire Lives and Always Sought out The Best!
PREVIEW 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb occupants of business prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
THIS IS AN AUCTION: When you arrive you must first register with a bidder number in order to place bids (no charge to register). Each item/group of items will be sold to the highest bidder, with no reserve amounts or pre-set minimum bid amounts. (See also “term” below.).
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: We will also be auctioning this beautiful home itself! Those interested in participating in this part of the auction will be given a different bidder card that your normal auction bidder number. See Chris or our Cashier for more information. This will take place at 12:00 noon, with a starting bid of $1 million.
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- TONS of Vintage BB Guns, nearly 100 of all types and eras!
- LARGE Assortment of Old Gun Parts: Stocks, Barrels, etc.
- OUTSTANDING Collection Vintage Hunting Knives
- Antique Bottles, incl. Wright & Taylor Whiskey, Binswanger and others
- Samurai Sword Stands
- Antique Black Powder Flasks
- Assorted Small Pottery Pieces
- Collection of Very Nice Walking Sticks
- Boxes of Vintage LP Vinyl Records: Rock, Jazz, Classical. Some 45s & 78s too
- Lots of Vintage Toy Trains, Locomotives, etc.
- Traveling Communion Set
- Many Old Wood Planes
- Machinist Tool Box
- LOTS of Ammo, and some Collectible Boxes
- Leather Rifle Scabbards and Pistol Holsters
- Vintage Electronics: Turntables, Receivers, Amps, Graphic Equalizer (some working, some for restore)
- Antique Pocket Watches
- Olympic-size Wight Training System. NICE!
- Lots of Antique Tools
- Collection of Pocket Whiskey Flasks
- Vintage Steam Engine Toys
- Carved Wooden Duck Decoys
- Box Lots of Collectibles of All Kinds
- Antique Telegraph Keys
- Many Old Cap Guns
- Leather Craft Kit (for Saddle Making?)
- Old Aviation Photos
- Original Coca Cola Serving Tray
- Several Sets Vintage Flatware in Cases (no Sterling)
- Old Military Canteens and Mess Kits
- WW II Gun Cleaning Kit
- Old Harmonicas
- Bamboo Fishing Rods
- Tackle Box with Contents, some Old Lures
- Horse Bits
- Misc. Costume Jewelry
- Large Tapestry of Wooded Scene
- Old Phone Service Dry Cell Batteries
AND LOTS MORE!! Way More Stuff than what you see in the Photos or Description. DON’T MISS IT!!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash). All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large furniture, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.