Entire Contents of Very Nice Northwest Fresno Home, Garage & Yard….including 1940s BSA Motorcycle!
PREVIEW 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb occupants of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
THIS IS AN AUCTION: When you arrive you must first register with a bidder number in order to place bids (no charge to register). Each item/group of items will be sold to the highest bidder, with no reserve amounts or pre-set minimum bid amounts. (See also “term” below.).
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- EXCEPTIONALLY RARE 1940s BSA Motorcycle, 1-cylinder Engine. Complete.
- Collection of Vintage/Antique Brass & Copper Fire Extinguishers
- Authentic Native American Indian Grinding Stone
- Very nice Antique Furniture: Dressing Table, Small Desk, Oak Side Chairs, Oak Storage Cabinet
- Large Copper Milk Can
- Nice Set of Rogers Stainless Flatware in Case
- Antique Brass Decorative Pieces
- Vintage Cast Iron Gumball Machine
- Large Sofa, Arm Chairs
- Tinted Glass Breakfast Table
- Dining Table with Cane Back Chairs
- Wall Art, Prints
- Coffee Table, End Tables
- Vintage Spring-suspension Rocking Horse
- Carved Wood Serving Set
- Antique Dome Top Steamer Trunk
- Electronics: Headphones, etc.
- Antique Cast Iron Ice Tongs
- Some old LP Records
- Antique Picture Frame with Engravings
- Wrought Iron Candle Stands
- Acoustic Steel String Guitar in Case
- Disney and Toy Story Animation Cels
- Very Early Antique Toaster
- Antique Hand-crank Apple Peeler
- Lots of Snow Skis, Boots, Accessories
- Child’s Wooden Rocking Horse
- Titan Floor Safe
- Nice Porcelain Ceramic Decorative Items
- Ice Chests, Igloo Water Jugs
- Assorted Vintage Motorcycle Parts
- Good Year Motorcycle Jack
- Honda 1500 Generator
- Small Apartment/Office Refrigerator
- 6-Gallon Stoneware Crock
- Gas Pneumatic Paint Sprayers
- Stihl Chain Saw
- Garage Items: Power Tools, Hand Tools, etc.
- Pro 4000 Air Compressor
- Outdoor Potted Plants
AND TONS MORE! Way More Stuff than what you see in the Photos or Description.
SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash). All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large furniture, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.