DATE: SUNDAY, JUNE 14, 2015.
START TIME: 8:00am
ADDRESS: 1932 N. McCaffrey Ave., Fresno, CA 93722. Near McKinley & Polk.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb residents of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales. Security is on the premises 24 hours a day.
THIS ONE IS NOT AN AUCTION: This is a “tag” sale, meaning all items are pre-priced with price tags on them. If you find an item without a price tag ask one of our staff for assistance. (See also “Terms” below.)
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- Large Meat Smoker on Stand
- Great Fishing Rod & Reel Combos
- Lots of Nice, Clean, Usable Cookware, Vintage & Newer: Le Creuset Casserole Pan, Large Presto Pressure Stainless Steel Cooker and LOTS MORE
- Many Coleman Lanterns some in Plastic Cases
- Weber Propane Barbecue
- Chinon Dual 8 Movie Projector
- Large Standing Cooling Fans
- Coleman Water Jugs, Coleman Propane Camp Stove
- Washer & Dryer
- Large Ice Chest
- Coleman Propane Fuel Bottles
- 8 AmeriGas Metal Propane Canisters
- Lawn Mower
- Set of Hand-made Needlepoint Jet Airplane Wall Hangers
- Large Upright Freezer
- RPS Studio Photography Lights
- Old Army Cots
- Boxes of Unused Mason Jars
- Old Military Foot Locker/Trunk
- Fishing Nets
- Large Aqua Pak Water Jugs
- Extension Cords
- Vintage Metal Lunch Pails
- Old Wooden Wine Barrel Planter
- Household & Auto Supplies
- 6′ Aluminum Ladder
- Igloo Style Plastic Dog House
- Sunkist Glass Juice/Tea Jugs
- Enamel Roasting Pan
- Very Nice Luggage Set
- Sleeping Bags
- Assorted Power Tools
- Battery Charger
- Assorted Plastic Outdoor Furniture
SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. We do not accept Checks. Buyer pays applicable sales tax. All merchandise offered on a first-come, first-served basis. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large appliances, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.