Great Vintage Property with House and Shop Full…Many Auto Supplies.
PREVIEW 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb occupants of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
THIS IS AN AUCTION: When you arrive you must first register with a bidder number in order to place bids (no charge to register). Each item/group of items will be sold to the highest bidder, with no reserve amounts or pre-set minimum bid amounts. (See also “Terms” below.)
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- Huge Heavy Duty Forklift
- Several V8 Engine Blocks
- Shop & Garage Packed with TONS of Tools, Hardware, Supplies
- Huge International Harvester Diesel Generator
- Lots of Tractor Implements
- Large Bench Vise
- Floor Jack
- Assorted Doors and Windows
- Furniture: Dressers, Tables, Chairs, Lamps, Sofa, Hall Tree, Recliner, etc.
- Big Screen TV
- Gorgeous Mahogany Bowfront Corner Display
- Duncan Phyfe Dining Table & Chairs
- ION USB Turntable
- Large Vintage Mahogany Buffet
- Many Nice Silver Plate Serving Pieces
- Various Figurines, Decorative Objects, China, etc.
- Anniversary Clock
- Wall Art
- Queen-size Bed with Mid Century Modern Headboard
- Potted Plants
- A Few Books
- Some Margaret Hudson Sculptures
- Large Home Gym Weight Set
- Many Plumbing Supplies: Galvanized Pipe, etc.
- Echo Chainsaw
- Nice Full Size Bed
- Night Stands
- 2 Washer & Dryer Sets
- Hoffman #4 Indy Race Car Scale Model
- Nice 1-Speed Road Bike
- Large Multi-Drawer Tool Chest
- Lots of Assorted Iron-working Pieces
- Vintage GE Refrigerator
- Stereo Equipment
- Evinrude Outboard Motor
- Tall Freezer
- Several Dozen Old Wooden Grape Crates (“Sweat Boxes”)
AND MUCH MORE! Lots More Stuff than what you see in the Photos or Description.
SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash). All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large furniture, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.