Estate of " Luca Carbone "
This sale is "Over the Top". All items have been hand selected by our sales team.
DATES: Saturday, January 21st, 2017
PREVIEW: 8:00am START TIME: 10:00am
ADDRESS: 3745 N McCall Ave, Sanger, CA 93657 (McCall / Ashlan)
SPECIAL NOTE: Many lots are not photographed or listed. This is just a sample of what is to be sold.
- huge amount of quality signed artwork
- Huge exceptional Stan Bitters singed statue
- Pottery to include: Roseville, rookwood, weller, and others
- large unusual jade objects and carvings
- life size bronze panthers
- many other bronze statues, some signed
- huge stained glass windows
- lots of oriental items including screens, highly carved furniture, celadon items, artwork, and more
- sterling silver and jewelry items
- musical instruments
- beautiful collection of cut crystal
- lalique, morano, and phoenix glass items
- lighted illusion figure
- art deco figures
- pair of large Dresden vases
- large set of wedgewood china
- large wooden articulating puppets
- Bavarian china
- tiffany style lamps
- quality yard art
- gorgeous inlaid game table with 4 chairs
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash) if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.