This is the property of a long time Fresno family known for several local Restaurants. Huge house and Garage full of vintage stuff from the restaurants they owned.
DATES: Friday & Saturday, March 9th & 10th, 2018
START TIME: 8:00 am Both Days
ADDRESS: 6115 N Dolores Ave, Fresno, CA 93711 (cross streets Bullard/West)
SPECIAL NOTE: This is a cul-de-sac. Please do not block in other cars or driveways.
- A great mixture of contemporary and old items
- Huge formal dining table with 10 white leather chairs. excellent condition
- lots of great vintage restaurant items
- stainless steel fridge
- vintage rot iron patio set
- quality high-end patio furniture. chase lounges etc.
- garden pots
- vintage menus and restaurant paper items
- nice gas powered weed eaters and blower
- display racks
- really awesome knife sharpening wheel
- food warmer
- vintage national cash register
- excellence LG front load washer dryer
- many old signs from the restaurants
- shop smith machine
- lots of pots and pans
- antique hand water pump
- porcelain dutch kitchen pots
- collectible match books
- sets of flatware
- oriental wooden screen
- vintage liquor decanters
- vintage hair salon chair
- Nice Travertine outdoor patio table and chairs
Lots of stuff. Come check it out!
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash) if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees, stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into your vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes. Supplies will no longer be made available to the buyer by Central Valley Estates & Auctions. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds or credit given.