Nice Vintage Fresno Home with Great Mid Century Items, Collectibles, Decorative Pieces, Garage, Patio and More!
PREVIEW 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb occupants of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
THIS IS AN AUCTION: When you arrive you must first register with a bidder number in order to place bids (no charge to register). Each item/group of items will be sold to the highest bidder, with no reserve amounts or pre-set minimum bid amounts. (See also “Terms” below.)
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- Rare, EARLY Vintage Barbie Doll in Original Box, plus other Barbie Items
- Mid Century Modern Chairs with Crushed Velvet Upholstery
- Gorgeous Dupler’s Full-length Mink Coat, Ultra-luxurious!
- Antique Walnut Side Table with Barley Twist Legs, Claw & Glass Ball Feet
- Set of 4 Japanese Wall Sculptures in Black & Gold
- Antique Entry Door with Colored Glass Panels
- Various Wall Art
- Assorted Living Room Furniture: Sofas, End Tables, Coffee Table, etc.
- Antique Side-by-side Shotgun
- Vintage Dressers
- Vintage Women’s Clothes
- Nice Vintage Hotel or Post Office Desk
- A Few Vintage Records, LPs & 45s
- Component Stereo System in Cabinet
- Cabinet Sewing Machine
- Walnut Drop-front Secretary
- Nice Hammered Brass Pot
- Vintage 10-Speed Road Bike
- Very Attractive Spinet Piano
- Collection of Toby Mugs
- Cherub Lamps
- Large Floral Sofa
- Set of 4 Tall Wall Mirrors
- Huge Entertainment Center with Leaded Glass Doors
- Many Vintage Books
- Lots Of Sheet Music
- Assorted Figurines, Statues
- Antique Regulator Wall Clock & Several Other Clocks
- Nice Metal and Ceramic Mid Century Lamps
- Portable Air Conditioner
- Old Metal Steamer Trunk
- Nice Partial Set Vintage Flatware
- Antique Fancy Wall Clock, mid-restoration
- Many Wicker Baskets
- Small Concrete Fountain
- Assorted Garden Statues
- Kitchen Full: Pots, Pans, Dishes, Cups, Utensils, Appliances, etc.
- Large Refrigerator
- Antique Bird Cage on Stand
- Painted Hoosier-style Cupboard
- Some Flow Blue Dishes
- Copper Jello Molds
- Vintage Suitcases
- Handicap Items: Walker, Lavatory Chairs, etc.
AND MUCH MORE! Lots More Stuff than what you see in the Photos or Description.
SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash). All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large furniture, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.