ESTATE COLLECTION Of LARRY and LEONARD STEELE. 50+ Years of Rare and Amazing Treasures from Two Gentlemen Who Collected Their Entire Lives and Always Sought out The Best! And such a HUGE Collection–just a jaw-dropping volume of things to sell! This is the second portion of the sale we did at the home on Dec. 7th on N. Spalding Ave. The third installment is scheduled for Feb. 15th and will feature more of the same in terms of quality and quantity (and there may be others still to come after that one.)
SOME HIGHLIGHTS: Authentic Samurai Swords, Antique Toys, Nice Collection of Black Powder Guns, LOTS of Sterling Silver Items (Flatware, Candle Sticks, Candy Dishes, Baby Rattles), HUGE Variety of AMMO-AMMO-AMMO!!
PREVIEW 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
SEE INITIAL PHOTOS BELOW.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE STILL ADDING ITEMS AND PHOTOS THROUGHOUT THIS FINAL WEEK, SO CHECK BACK HERE OFTEN!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb occupants of business prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales. * Note: this is an auction. When you arrive you must first register with a bidder number in order to place bids (no charge to register). Each item/group of items will be sold to the highest bidder, with no reserve amounts or pre-set minimum bid amounts.
Partial List of Items:
- INCREDIBLE COLLECTION OF ANTIQUE BLACK POWDER PISTOLS
- OUTSTANDING GROUP OF AUTHENTIC, ANTIQUE JAPANESE SAMURAI SWORDS, Some Very Old
- CIVIL WAR & OTHER OLD BAYONETS & SWORDS
- LOTS OF GREAT OLD ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE TOYS: Steam-driven Machinery Models, Wind-up, Cast Iron, Tin, Trucks, Slot Cars, Friction, Trains, etc.
- OLD WOODEN DUCK DECOYS
- SCORES OF AMMO OF ALL KINDS
- SEVERAL AMAZING CASE LOTS OF VINTAGE & ANTIQUE BADGES
- Pair of Stunning Antique Parlor Lamps w/Painted Base & Globe
- Rare Silver Plate Trophy/Loving Cup from An Old Farm Show, 1800s
- Large Bronze Bank Of America Teller Station Counter Divider
- Large, Very Old Stained Glass Window From An Old Country School, with Teacher Names
- Antique National Brass Cash Register
- Several Vintage Speer Bullets Store Displays, Framed
- Old Marbles
- Home-size Craps Table
- Antique Jewelry, Vintage Watches, Exotic Beaded Necklaces
- Antique Mantle Clocks
- Vintage Fire Alarm Box on Original Post
- Antique Banjo, Vintage Ukulele
- Vintage & Antique Railroad Lanterns
- Civil War Era Leather Ammo Pouch
- Many Vintage Pocket & Hunting Knives
- Original Old Railway Express Company Metal Sign
- Various Old Cutlery & Flatware, some w/Mother Of Pearl Handles
- Vintage Microscopes w/Wooden Cases
- Old Military Uniforms
- Several Antique Hand-crank Singer Sewing Machines
- Several Bronze Sculptures
- Military Patches, Pins & Paraphernalia
- Old Hand-crank Siren
- Mickey Mantle-endorsed Baseball Bat
- Boyce Motometer Visible Radiator Cap
- Large Hand-Tinted Photo of Crate Lake in Frame
- World War I Military/Army Helmets & Hats
- Nice Recurve Hunting Bow
- Very Early Handcuffs (ca. 1860s)
- Box Lots of Assorted Antique Gun Parts
- Leather Ammo Belts
- Vintage Camping Canteens in Box
- Several Vintage Film Cameras
- Many Old Carpenter’s Wood Planes
- Various Horse Tack Items
- Interesting & Old Paper Ephemera
AND TONS MORE! Way More Stuff than what you see in the Photos or Description.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash). All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large furniture, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.