HUGE ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES ESTATE AUCTION!!
PREVIEW 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW. Note: we are still adding items and photos throughout this final week, so check back here often!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb occupants of business prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
THIS IS AN AUCTION: When you arrive you must first register with a bidder number in order to place bids (no charge to register). Each item/group of items will be sold to the highest bidder, with no reserve amounts or pre-set minimum bid amounts. (See also “Terms” below.)
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- AWESOME Antique/Vintage Toy Collection: Tin Litho, Cop on Motorcycle, Windup, Trucks, Lionel & other Trains, Cars, Tractors, Boats, Rockets, Slot Machine Coin Bank & MORE!
- Native American Northwest Indian Mask
- RARE 7up Spinner Clock
- Native American Hopi Dolls
- MANY Split Bamboo Fly Rods
- National Feed & Fuel Metal Sign
- Vintage Postage Stamp Vending Machine
- Beer Steins from Old Fresno Hofbrau
- Old Greyhound Bus Station Sign
- Vintage Slot Machine
- Schlitz Beer and other Advertising Clocks
- Hunting Knives
- 2 Very Nice Old Vintage Violins
- Lots of Ammo of All Kinds
- Star Wars Collectibles
- GI Joe Items, some New In Box
- Vintage BB Guns
- Antique Typewriters
- Box Lots of Assorted Collectibles
- Cast Iron Wood Burning Stove
- Old Wooden Advertising Crates
- Old Wooden Feed Store Hand Trucks
- Stoneware Crock
- Old Rexol Motor Oil Cans
- Antique Telegraph Keys
- Several Vintage Fire Hydrants
- Large Stained Glass Window
AND TONS MORE! Way More Stuff than what you see in the Photos or Description. SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash). All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large furniture, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.