~ Start the New Year in Grand Fashion!
Entire Contents of Home and Garage of 90-year Old Residents, Originally from Los Angeles. Highlighted by a VERY Impressive, High-end Collection of American and European Antiques and Collectibles.
PREVIEW 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
SEE 100+ PHOTOS BELOW.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb residents of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales. Valuables stored off-site until day of auction.
* Note: this is an auction. When you arrive you must first register with a bidder number in order to place bids (no charge to register). Each item/group of items will be sold to the highest bidder, with no reserve amounts or pre-set minimum bid amounts.
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
- 1963 Rambler Classic Station Wagon. All Original in Great Condition!
- Grand, Highly-carved 19th Century Mahogany Display/China Cabinet; Bow-front glass Doors, Carved Griffins/Gargoyles. Unique and Very Special Piece.
- Set of Reed & Barton Sterling Silver Flatware in Case
- Outrageous, Over-the-top Victorian Dressing Table and Mirror; Astonishing Inlaid/Parquetry Panels and Graceful Carving
- Large Flame Maple Tall-Boy Dresser–Bold, Broad-Shouldered and Striking!
- Farm House Pine Dining Table with Oak, High-back Carved Chairs
- Queen Anne Tallboy Dresser
- Several Other Antique Dressers: 1800s-early 1900s
- Huge Cherry Wood Armoire; Original Beveled Mirror, Carved Accents
- Edwardian Carved Side/Dining Chairs
- 8-Drawer Jewelry Chest
- Several Tall Oak Glass-Door Display/China Cabinets
- Stunning 4-Drawer Quarter-sawn Oak Filing Cabinet, Extra Wide w/Original Brass Hardware on Casters
- Sweet Little Wooden Tea Cart
- Several Carved Occasional/Side Tables, Various Sizes
- 19th Century Walnut Hall Tree/Umbrella Stand; Highly Carved w/Mirror & Marble Top
- Antique Treadle Sewing Machine
- Parquetry Cedar Chest
- Large Victorian Sofa
- Nice Mid Century Dressers
ANTIQUES / COLLECTIBLES / DECOR:
- Collection of Exquisite Gone With The Wind Lamps!
- Several Incredible Antique Perfume Bottles
- Beautiful Antique Regulator Wall Clock w/Carved Walnut Case
- Several Original Oil Paintings & Nice Prints
- Several Silver Plate Flatware Sets
- Set of Large Italian Gilded Decanters & Candy Dish
- Large Collection Colored Glass Flower Frogs
- Really Cool Folding Pocket knife Collection
- Some Old Advertising Wooden Food Crates
- Nice Group of Cast Iron Skillets & Lidded Dutch Ovens
- Assortment of Old Steamer Trunks, Several Dome Top
- Old Railroad Type Lanterns Embossed “City of LA”
- Hundreds of Pieces Assorted Glassware: Fostoria, American, etc.
- Many Older Milk Glass Items
- Many Pairs & Single Crystal/Glass Candle Holders
- Fenton Opalescent Hobnail
- 2 Old Railroad-style Kerosene Heaters
- Very Interesting Hand-made Copper Vessels/Pitchers
- Bronze Cherub Lamp w/3 Painted Globes
- Some Old Cast Iron Toys
- Wall Mirrors
- Many Nice Antique & Vintage Table Lamps
- Porcelain Ceramic Bowl & Pitcher Sets
- Various Figurines, Sculptures, etc.
- Hall & Other Tea Pots
- Gorgeous White and Gold Porcelain Ceramic Nativity Set
- Ceramic & Glass Owl Collection
- Bell Collection
- Several Lladro Figurines
- Many Silver Plate Tea Pots
- Bronze-footed Mantle Clock (Ebony or Rosewood Case)
- Fine China incl. Collectible Antique Cup & Saucer Sets
- Collection of English Christmas Cottage Models (Entire Village!)
- Very Nice Collection Glass Oil Lamps, some Unusual Patterns
- Iron School, Train or Church Bell w/Original Mounting Bracket
- 1860s Brass Hand-Twist Door Bell
- 2 Old French Plows
- 2 Sets Cast Iron Ball-and-Claw Bath Tub Feet
- Small Cast Iron Hand Water Pump
- Washer & Dryer
- Vintage Stereo Equipment
- Large Group of Vinyl LP Records
- Vintage Patchwork Handmade Quilt
- HUGE Assortment Newer Christmas Decorations, Many New In Box
- Nice Queen Size Mattress, Springs & Frame
- Lots of Cut Crystal Glasses, Cup & Saucer, etc.
- Gorgeous Stemware, Wine & Martini Glasses
- Lots of Nice Linens & Bed Spreads
- Corning & Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Full Kitchen with Many Appliances, Dishes, Silverware, Pots & Pans, etc.
- Set of Glass Counter-top Canisters in Graduated Sizes
GARAGE / PATIO:
- Retro Metal Patio/Bistro Tables & Chairs
- Vintage Wood Planes
- Large 20-Drawer Metal File/Card Catalog Case
- Large, Industrial-Strength Painter’s Scaffolds
- Several Heavy-duty Furniture Dollies
- Large Drill Press & Table Saw
- Assorted Hand & Power Tools
- Some Old Farm-related Tools/Implements
- Concrete Bird Bath
- LOTS of Ceramic Flower Pots
- Nice Flatbed Garden Cart w/Pneumatic Tires, Screen Sides
- Several Large Galvanized Wash Tubs
- Several Steel Fence Posts
- Assorted Steel Tubing
- Large Ladders
- Saw Horses
…and LOTS MORE! Really Sooooooooo MUCH MORE than what you see in the photos or description.
SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash). All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large furniture, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.