DATES: Saturday, March 30th, 2019
PREVIEW: 8:00 am START TIME: 10:00 am
ADDRESS: 4411 Usona Rd, Mariposa, CA 95338
SPECIAL NOTE: This is the same place we sold all the equipment in February. We have opened the containers and they are FULL!
- Champ Forklift
- Bobcat mini excavator Needs work has a stationary base
- 1979Ford truck with liftgate
- 1982Ford flatbed
- 1994 Ford E150 van
- Entire contents of machine shop
- Bridgeport milling machine
- Huge lathe with quick change
- Remington Bronze Statue
- Antique lamp collection
- Ditch Witch trencher
- New Kobalt garage cabinet set
- Jacobsen riding mower "turfcat"
- Like new miller and Lincoln welders, different sizes
- Brand new high ceiling storage 30 x 65 building in crate
- Brand new portable sawmill in Crate
- Pressure washers
- Several large rolling toolboxes full of tools
- A dozen machinists boxes that are full
- Various drill presses
- Pallets of building materials
- Hundreds of hand tools
- Towable generator
- Septic tank
- Generator "stationary"
And lots more yet to be discovered...
CENTRAL VALLEY ESTATES & AUCTIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards. NO CHECKS. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash) if the sale is an auction. All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees, stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by the day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large equipment, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury. We reserve the right to refuse service.
Notice: Buyers, you are responsible for the dismantling, removal, loading, and transporting of all your purchased items. You must come prepared with adequate help and supplies, not limited to: Persons willing and able to load heavy items into your vehicle, tools for the dismantling of said purchase, moving blankets, paper packing materials, tie downs, ropes, tape, and boxes. Supplies will no longer be made available to the buyer by Central Valley Estates & Auctions. All items must be picked up the day of purchase. NO EXCEPTIONS. No refunds or credits will be given for items left after closing hours of each day. All items including electronics are Sold As IS. There will be no refunds or credit given.