Estate Collection of long-time Local Resident Donald G. Thiesen. Old Vehicles, Tractors, Farm Implements, LOTS of Tools (including antique/vintage), and MUCH MORE!!
PREVIEW 8:00-10:00am. AUCTION BEGINS 10:00am.
SEE PHOTOS BELOW.
DIRECTIONS: From Hwy 99, take Ave. 384 exit, just south of Kings River. Head east 1.5 miles, turn left on Road 40, go 1/2 mile to driveway.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not disturb occupants of home prior to sale. No early previews or pre-sales.
THIS IS AN AUCTION: When you arrive you must first register with a bidder number in order to place bids (no charge to register). Each item/group of items will be sold to the highest bidder, with no reserve amounts or pre-set minimum bid amounts. (See also “Terms” below.).
PARTIAL LIST OF ITEMS:
Majority of vehicles are for parts/restoration. Several of the tractors are in good working order.
- 2 Rare Vintage 1950s GMC 5-window Pickups
- 1950s Chevy S-10 Pickup
- 1960s Buick Elektra
- 1962 Chevy Fleetside Short Bed (ran when parked)
- Vintage/Collectible McCormack Farmall Diesel Tractor
- (2) Kubota L2550 Orchard Tractors (both running)
- MANY Nice Vintage Farm & Shop Tools: Hand Scythes, Bucksaws, Logging Chains, C Clamps, Pipe Vise, Old Oilers, Wooden Mallets, Huge Old Drill Press
- Various Car & Truck Parts, Doors, etc.
- Misc. Old Furniture, Old Doors
- Old Porcelain Lamp Shades
- Awesome 20-foot Vintage Wooden Ladder
- (2) Huge Bench Vise, incl. Wilton Bullet
- (2) Fresno Scrapers
- HUGE Industrial Welder
- Vineyard Wagon
- International Harvester Garden Tractor
- Old Flathead 6 Engine Block
- Monstrous Industrial-size Grinder
- Several Retro Light Fixtures
- Craftsman 12″ Circular Saw
- Huge Old Jaeger Industrial Portable Cement Mixer
- Large Roll New Wire Mesh Fencing
- Vintage Folding Metal Step Stool
- Various Hand & Power Tools: Drill Press, Bench Grinder, Pipe Cutters, Large Box Wrenches
- Lots of Old Truck and Tractor Tires
- Buffalo Forge Blacksmith Hand-crack Bellows
- Antique Chisholm & Moore Cast Iron Chain Hoist
- Nuts & Bolts Organizing Bins
AND TONS MORE! Way More Stuff than what you see in the Photos or Description. SEE YOU THERE!
TERMS & CONDITIONS: We accept Cash, Credit Cards and Debit Cards. Buyer pays applicable sales tax plus 12.5% Buyer’s Premium (2.5% discount when paying cash). All sales final, no refunds or exchanges. All items sold as is, where is, with no guarantees stated or implied. Buyer responsible for removing all purchases by 6:00pm day of sale, unless other arrangements are made directly with our Management (such as for large furniture, etc.). Central Valley Estates & Auctions and its clients not responsible for loss, theft, damage or personal injury.